Here’s where you can pick up an e-scooter:
- Middlesbrough Bus Station
- Middlesbrough Town Centre, Linthorpe Road
- Linthorpe Village by Persian Cottage Restaurant
- Riverside Park (Teessaurus park)
- Marton Road by James Cook Hospital
- Hartlepool:Church Square
- Community Hub
- Seaton Carew – Opposite Lofty’s Crazy Golf
- Redcar Central Train Station
- Seafront — Opposite The Palace Hub
- Marske — Windy Hill Ln Car Park
Each hub will be clearly marked and have charging facilities.
Note: In the early phases of the pilot each e-scooter hub will be temporary as the ideal locations for such a facility are analysed. More hubs will follow soon.
Download the Ginger – Shared Transport App for available routes.
It’s £2 per 20 mins to ride and £1 per 20 mins to pause. Anyone over the age of 18 with a provisional driving or moped licence can ride the e-scooters.
For full details and FAQs head to www.ginger.town or download the Ginger – Shared Transport app.