Adjoining the newly renovated Stockton Globe theatre, The LINK celebrates the history and heritage of our famous neighbour while supporting a new generation of creatives. It’s a place to enjoy great food and drinks, relax with friends, and see some of the brightest emerging music and comedy talent from the North-East and further afield.
With a well-stocked bar, a range of tempting food options, and the best coffee in town, The LINK is the perfect pitstop at any time of the day. Whether it’s a get-together with friends, an informal business meeting, or just to sit, read and watch the world go by – everybody’s welcome!
The LINK is dedicated to becoming a hub for the local community, creating a flexible space where groups can meet, network and create in a relaxed environment in the centre of town. The venue is also available for events and private hire with various packages for your requirements.
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Intimate café, bar and live entertainment space.
• The LINK is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Cafe Bar Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9am-4pm
The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK