Get ready to be moved with Festival of The Dead’s brand-new show, ‘The Rock Orchestra by Candlelight’, an evening that brings a glorious mashup of head-banging hits, classical instruments and an abundance of candles!
Featuring the classical reimaginings of a 13-piece Chamber Orchestra, guests will be able to re-live and experience some of the most well-known and well-loved Rock & Metal songs from the last 40 years, including the likes of Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Rage Against the Machine, Linkin Park and more.
Audiences can expect the soul-stirring sounds of orchestral instruments fused with the vivacious energy and distorted tones of Rock and Metal – all performed live, in stunning, candlelit surroundings.
“We’ve seen a real resurgence in rock music over the last few months thanks to the likes of Olivia Rodrigo, Willow and Eurovision song contest winner Maneskin who are dominating the charts right now”, comments Nathan Reed, Founder of Festival of The Dead. “Our orchestra plays huge rock and metal tracks paying homage to the golden eras but also appealing to a completely new generation. We’ve found something really special.”
“The feedback has been incredible”, continues Nathan. “Like most of us, we’re really pleased to see the return of live music and it’s been extremely rewarding to be able to put on shows like this, particularly as the industry starts to regain strength. We’re massively excited for the future of The Rock Orchestra and look forward to seeing the show continue in its success.”
So, crack out those headbands, dust off your leather jackets and join us for an unforgettable evening, as The Rock Orchestra takes you on a musical journey from the tear jerkers and fist pumpers, to the all-out sing-alongs!
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Selection of bars including Stalls Bar, Dress Circle Bar and intimate The LINK café, bar and live entertainment space. In addition, there is our exclusive 1935 VIP Private Bar.
• Stockton Globe is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located on the Stalls and Lower Circle levels and in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access: There are eight spaces in the stalls where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is on the flat via a lift. There are 4 spaces in the Lower Circle where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is via a lift. All spaces have the option for a companion. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 0095399.
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• The Stockton Globe auditorium has been installed with the Mobile Connect system, this system will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Tickets available from £30, subject to a transaction fee of £3.65.
Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Public Transport Directions
Stockton Station is a six minute walk. Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from the Globe or a 22 minute walk.
The number 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, ,52 and 58 bus stopped within a minute walk of this venue.