Interactive and atmospheric storytelling – little monsters welcome.
BOO! Whether you’re a bat, witch, zombie, vampire, princess or pumpkin, you’re invited to join us to enter a world of wonder and excitement with renowned storyteller, Chris Bostock.
Once you’ve enjoyed your Spooky Storytelling session there will be an array of Halloween themed arts and crafts in The LINK afterwards to get involved with too!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is very child friendly and is open to children of all ages. Dress-up is of course encouraged from both children AND parents, but is not mandatory! Children under 6 months go free.
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Selection of bars including Stalls Bar, Dress Circle Bar and intimate The LINK café, bar and live entertainment space. In addition, there is our exclusive 1935 VIP Private Bar.
• Stockton Globe is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located on the Stalls and Lower Circle levels and in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access: There are eight spaces in the stalls where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is on the flat via a lift. There are 4 spaces in the Lower Circle where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is via a lift. All spaces have the option for a companion. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 0095399.
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• The Stockton Globe auditorium has been installed with the Mobile Connect system, this system will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
09:30, 10:30, 11:30 & 12:30
Tickets available from £6. (Child ticket is £6 with an adult ticket costing £2)
Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Public Transport Directions
Stockton Station is a six minute walk. Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from the Globe or a 22 minute walk.
The number 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, ,52 and 58 bus stopped within a minute walk of this venue.