Join us for a very royal afternoon tea to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee! For £15 per person you will get:
- A selection of sandwiches
- A fruit scone with clotted cream and jam
- A selection of decadent cakes or cream pastries
- Refillable tea or coffee
Make your celebration extra special and upgrade to a bubbly afternoon tea with a glass of prosecco, for just £5 more.
We will also be offering a cream tea, complete with fruit scone, clotted cream, jam and refillable tea or coffee for £7.50.
Adjoining the newly renovated Stockton Globe theatre, The LINK celebrates the history and heritage of our famous neighbour while supporting a new generation of creatives. It’s a place to enjoy great food and drinks, relax with friends, and see some of the brightest emerging music and comedy talent from the North-East and further afield.
Book your place to treat yourself and celebrate in style, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Intimate café, bar and live entertainment space.
• The LINK is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
11:30 - 14:00
14:30 - 17:00
The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK