A spooktacular weekend for all mini monsters, ghouls and witches at the Dorman Museum. Enjoy an enchanting performance of Winnie and Warwick’s Magical Menagerie, meet real magicians from the magic circle and make a wand at the family craft session.
- Winnie and Warwick’s Magical Menagerie – a pop-up family theatre show for all the family to enjoy. Show times at 11.30am, 1pm or 2.30pm. Duration: 35 minutes. Tickets: £3.50 available online via Ticketsource.
- Wand making family craft (10am to 3.30pm) Create a magical wand in a wand-making masterclass, perfect for keeping ghouls and ghosts at bay! £1 per person, book a space at the museum welcome desk.
- Circle of Magicians (11am to 3pm) Meet Middlesbrough’s very own circle of magicians performing live magic and tricks.
- Spooky Halloween Virtual Reality Ride (10.30am to 3.30pm) Fearsome fun for all the family! Help DASH fight FLASH and look out for the petrifying pumpkins, ghastly ghouls and sinister scarecrows along the way. Tickets: £4 per person or £14 for a group of four. Buy online via Ticketsource.
- The Lost Mummy Trail (10am to 4pm) Solve the hieroglyphic clues around the museum and help to find the missing mummy. £1 per trail available from the museum welcome desk.
- Egyptian Play Area (10am to 4pm) Travel through time and explore ancient Egypt in an exciting new play area, with dressing up fun!
10am to 4pm (unless otherwise stated)
Free entry to the Dorman Museum. Some activities incur a fee (please see more details in the description)
Dorman Museum, Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, UK
Address: Dorman Museum, Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough, UK