Enjoy a Festive Afternoon Tea with us in The LINK this December!
Indulge in three tiers of festive treats, including sandwiches, scones and a variety of festive cakes and sweet treats. For £23.99 per person, our Festive Afternoon Tea is available from Monday to Saturday between 12pm and 3pm.
Pop in to pre-book or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Festive Afternoon Tea Menu
- Sandwich selection including brie and bacon, turkey and cranberry, cheese and tomato & cucumber.
- Festive scones and spreads
- A selection of festive cakes and sweet treats
- Tea and coffee
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Intimate café, bar and live entertainment space.
• The LINK is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
12:00 - 15:00
£23.99 per person
The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Public Transport Directions
Stockton Station is a six minute walk. Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from Stockton Globe and The LINK or a 22 minute walk.
The number 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, ,52 and 58 bus stopped within a minute walk of this venue.