Diversity took the nation by storm when they won the third series of Britain’s Got Talent in 2009 and have so far sold out nine UK and Irish tours, sold over 600,000 tickets, with countless television and live performances. They celebrated this incredible achievement with a critically acclaimed sell out 48 show UK tour, Born Ready.
This tour is set to be even bigger, and as Diversity promised their fans on the Born Ready tour, they will continue the legacy of Diversity and never let anyone tell them they cannot achieve something. To take them into the new decade of Diversity, Ashley has created a new show, Connected, which centres around the world of social media, the internet, and the digital era we now live in, but more importantly how this connects us all.
Apart from their incredible live shows, Diversity are undoubtedly certified TV superstars. Ashley Banjo returned as a judge on Dancing on Ice earlier this year. Ashley is also host and creative in the BAFTA nominated The Real Full Monty and International Emmy Award, Broadcast Award, and Royal Television Society award winning The Real Full Monty: Ladies Night, with both shows raising awareness of Prostate and Breast Cancer respectively. Ashley was also behind two hit series of Flirty Dancing on Channel 4 and appeared as a guest judge in place of Simon Cowell on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent last year. Ashley also hosted brand new Saturday night show for ITV, The Void over the summer.
Fellow Diversity member Jordan Banjo hosted two series of BBC 1’s primetime and BAFTA nominated show The Greatest Dancer. Jordan along with Perri Kiely are also part of breakfast radio royalty, presenting Kiss Breakfast every weekday.
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Selection of bars including Stalls Bar, Dress Circle Bar and intimate The LINK café, bar and live entertainment space. In addition, there is our exclusive 1935 VIP Private Bar.
• Stockton Globe is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located on the Stalls and Lower Circle levels and in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access: There are eight spaces in the stalls where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is on the flat via a lift. There are 4 spaces in the Lower Circle where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is via a lift. All spaces have the option for a companion. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 0095399.
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• The Stockton Globe auditorium has been installed with the Mobile Connect system, this system will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK