Come along to The LINK and learn how to mix and muddle three signature cocktails. Enjoy a Bellini on arrival as our dedicated bartender teaches you how to create your own delicious cocktails, before enjoying your creations.
Choose between one of three masterclass sessions: 11am-1:30pm, 3pm-5:30pm or 6pm-8:30pm.
Each 2 hour masterclass is £30 per person, which will be followed by 30 minutes to enjoy your drinks. Guests can enjoy 25% off in The LINK after the masterclass, on lunch, cream tea, cakes and more.
Book now by emailing us on email@example.com or pop into The LINK from 9am-4pm, Monday to Saturday.
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Intimate café, bar and live entertainment space.
• The LINK is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
11:00, 15:00 and 18:00
Tickets available from £30 per person.
The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: The Link, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Public Transport Directions
Stockton Station is a six minute walk. Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from Stockton Globe and The LINK or a 22 minute walk.
The number 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, ,52 and 58 bus stopped within a minute walk of this venue.