For the First time in over 2 years the Circus of Horrors is back with its latest incarnation ‘THE WITCH’ – A sensational new Phantasmagoria which encompasses amazing & Bizarre Circus acts with an original Rock score, and a sinister story of Witchcraft, the darkest of magic and includes the legendary Witch trials & even a burning at the stake.
When the Circus of Horrors began 26 years ago at Glastonbury 1995 many people thought it wouldn’t last 26 weeks let alone 26 years. But with its ability to re invent itself time& time again it has taken the extreme to the mainstream and become a household name after reaching the finals of Britain’s Got Talent & performing in London’s West End.
Whether a Rock fan or theatre goer The Circus of Horrors has something for everyone.
Imagine a brilliant rock show combined with amazing, bizarre & dare devil Circus acts, a stellar light show and all performed with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek.
If Quentin Tarantino had directed Cirque Du Soleil you would be half way there.
It is a circus like no other and a show that you simply can’t afford to miss.
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Selection of bars including Stalls Bar, Dress Circle Bar and intimate The LINK café, bar and live entertainment space. In addition, there is our exclusive 1935 VIP Private Bar.
• Stockton Globe is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located on the Stalls and Lower Circle levels and in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access: There are eight spaces in the stalls where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is on the flat via a lift. There are 4 spaces in the Lower Circle where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is via a lift. All spaces have the option for a companion. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 0095399.
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• The Stockton Globe auditorium has been installed with the Mobile Connect system, this system will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Tickets available from £20.00, subject to a transaction fee of £3.65.
Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Public Transport Directions
Stockton Station is a six minute walk. Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from the Globe or a 22 minute walk.
The number 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, ,52 and 58 bus stopped within a minute walk of this venue.