Chic Vintique vintage markets return to Stockton High Street on Saturday 3 July 2021!
Pop down to the market for vintage clothing, homewares, antiques and collectables as well as gorgeous handmade gifts and sweet treats.
- Limetree Brocante – Vintage & retro homeware, decorative items & accessories
- Gem Wishes – Handmade gemstone & seed bead jewellery
- Shanti Shanti Colours of Nepal – Fair trade clothes, handicrafts, wall hangings, felt items from Nepal & India
- The Little Crafty Workshop – Laser cut & engraved bespoke gifts & keepsakes made from wood & acrylic
- Sheila Johnson – Handmade rag dolls, children’s’ dresses, watercolour bookmarks, key rings
- Winterberry Wool – Handcrafted baby hats & clothing, ladies hats & accessories
- Usborne Children’s Books – Books 0-16
- Tatjana – Ceramics & pottery
Plus many more!
This event is being held in association with Louise Lewis Events.
10am - 4pm
Address: 39 High St, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 1SB, UK