Looking for a great Christmas night out? Works night out? Family night out? Friends night out? Or just a great night out during the festive season? Well you are most warmly invited to join us on Saturday 26th November for this unique and one-of-a-kind evening brimming full of entertainment for the first time ever at the Stockton Globe.
This colourful, visual feast of entertainment will feature some of the best musicians, artists, dancers and groups from the north east who’ll be coming together to produce a charity evening like no other.
We’ve also teamed up with the amazing chefs at the Globe and will deliver a fun and theatre-style three-course buffet that will be served throughout the evening.
We’ll have a live band supporting our cast throughout the night and a special guest appearance at the end who’ll be taking us into the disco section of the evening (oh yes – we have a dance floor in the theatre)! And we’ll also have auctions and raffles throughout the evening giving attendees the chance to grab some fantastic early Christmas gifts!
Standard tickets are £45 and our VIP tickets are £65. Our VIP tickets give you prime seating for the event and we’ll also throw in a free drinks voucher too! Dress code is evening wear so pull out the glad rags and dust off those suits, but just be mindful you’ll be seated in theatre seats so make sure you’re both glam and comfortable!
All proceeds raised on the evening will go to support the Charlie Gard Foundation who support children and adults across the UK affected by the life-limiting and currently incurable condition that is Mitochondrial Disease.
This style of charity event has never been delivered like this in such a venue so please do join us and be one of the first to experience a charity evening with a difference that will be hosted by Newcastle-based Sky Sports Presenter, Pete Graves.
We’ve also teamed up with Hampton by Hilton in Stockton to provide discounted rooms on the evening of the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Selection of bars including Stalls Bar, Dress Circle Bar and intimate The LINK café, bar and live entertainment space. In addition, there is our exclusive 1935 VIP Private Bar.
• Stockton Globe is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located on the Stalls and Lower Circle levels and in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access: There are eight spaces in the stalls where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is on the flat via a lift. There are 4 spaces in the Lower Circle where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is via a lift. All spaces have the option for a companion. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 0095399.
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• The Stockton Globe auditorium has been installed with the Mobile Connect system, this system will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Tickets available from £45.
Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Public Transport Directions
Stockton Station is a six minute walk. Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from the Globe or a 22 minute walk.
The number 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, ,52 and 58 bus stopped within a minute walk of this venue.