The best and biggest 90s pop names will perform their greatest hits in Stockton-On-Tees on 2nd October 2022.
This is your chance to see your childhood sweethearts perform their nineties nostalgia anthems at Globe in Stockton-On-Tees.
Atomic Kitten began in 1997 and launched their songs Whole Again and The Tide Is High which always get everyone waving in the air. Two original members, Liz and Natasha will be performing these classics and more on this tour.
British boy band Five formed in 1997 and released their tracks Keep On Movin’ and Everyone Get Up several years later. Their hip-hop and dance tunes are not to be missed.
20 years ago, fledgling popstar group Liberty X came onto the scene and in just a few years went on to become UK superstars. They released ten consecutive UK top 20 singles such as Just A Little and Got To Have Your Love.
Starting his career on Pop Idol, Gates went onto achieve immense success in the early 2000s and is best known for his tracks What My Heart Wants and Go Your Own Way.
S Club Allstars includes original band members Tina, Brad and Stacey who will be performing some of S Club’s most iconic tracks. S Club 7’s You’re My Number One reached number 2 in the UK charts and its success increased through the noughties.
British boy band, Damage, had huge success in the 90s with eleven hit singles such as Forever – Lady of Soul and Wonderful Tonight and of course the legendary Ghetto Romance!
Also performing live is 911, the iconic English 90s boy band who have had international success, having sold 15 million singles and albums worldwide.
The female British group The 411 captured an era with their song Dumb with its smooth R&B vocals and catchy lyrics. The 411 reformed once more and will be touring the country this autumn.
London’s hip-hop group Big Brovaz known for Booty Luv also join us, promising to deliver nostalgic 90s vibes.
British R&B girl group Honeyz join us in this jam-packed tour. The group skyrocketed across the UK charts with their tunes Finally Found in 1998 and Won’t Take It Lying Down in 2000. They’re not an act to miss.
This show is like no other, and for good reason. 90s Baby is where it’s at for the best of 90s pop, so make sure you grab your tickets before they sell out!
See you on the dancefloor.
• Free WIFI available throughout Stockton Globe and The LINK.
• Selection of bars including Stalls Bar, Dress Circle Bar and intimate The LINK café, bar and live entertainment space. In addition, there is our exclusive 1935 VIP Private Bar.
• Stockton Globe is accessible to all and has step free access to the front entrance and lift access to all parts of the venue.
• Accessible toilets are located on the Stalls and Lower Circle levels and in The Link Café Bar.
• Wheelchair Access: There are eight spaces in the stalls where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is on the flat via a lift. There are 4 spaces in the Lower Circle where wheelchair users can remain in their wheelchairs. Access is via a lift. All spaces have the option for a companion. These need to be booked via our dedicated Access line on 0333 0095399.
• Supported Experience available. Families are urged to get in touch with us if they have specific requirements to help support their visit.
• The Stockton Globe auditorium has been installed with the Mobile Connect system, this system will enhance the experience of visually impaired patrons or those who are hard of hearing.
• Baby change facilities at the rear of The LINK and throughout the Globe.
• Baby feed facilities are available upon request.
• Breastfeeding mothers are very welcome – please ask if there is something you need to make your visit even more comfortable.
Tickets available from £38.65, subject to a transaction fee of £3.80.
Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Address: Globe Theatre, High Street, Stockton-on-Tees, UK
Public Transport Directions
Stockton Station is a six minute walk. Thornaby Train Station is a 5 minute drive from the Globe or a 22 minute walk.
The number 7, 7A, 15, 17A, 36, 37, 38, ,52 and 58 bus stopped within a minute walk of this venue.