Covering 6.5 hectares, Seaton Park is situated close to the seafront at Seaton Carew, an attractive coastal village to the south east of Hartlepool.
Opened in 1962 the park occupies part of what was Glebe Farm Estate, which was bought by Hartlepool Borough Council in 1949. The park contains a bowling green, tennis courts, playing field and a fantastic children’s play area complete with a sunken pirate ship. A wetland area compliments the play area with bridges spanning the open water.
Seaton Carew Hartlepool TS25 1BN