A 15″ gauge miniature railway running from the seafront to the Valley Gardens, Italian Gardens, Tea Lawn and Woodland Centre. The railway was first established in 1947, whilst the locomotive ‘Prince Charles’ was later introduced in 1953. It was re-opened to the public in April 2003 following an extensive relocation project lasting 2 and a half years, which has brought a partial new route and a new station to the railway. Operated solely by volunteers.
Sunday: 13:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 13:00 - 17:00
Bank Holiday: 13:00 - 17:00
Lower Promenade Saltburn-by-the-Sea